We offer a lower-level type of care at our assisted living in Kokomo, Indiana, typically for residents who need minimal assistance. These include:
- Residents that can walk on their own, with the use of a walking device, or who are wheelchair-bound but independent except for minimal assist in transferring.
- Residents who may need some help dressing such as fastening buttons while getting ready in the morning, and may use some assistance while showering, but can manage their daily hygiene independently.
- Residents that can make their preference known. They can manage their toileting needs with limited assistance with care before and after the use of the toilet or commode.
- Residents that need medication reminders but do not require complex medical monitoring.
Here are the services we offer:
We also provide the following:
- 24-hour caregiver with awake staff
- Medication reminders
- Room service
- Respite care
- Transportation options to local medical appointments
- Wellness services
- Encourages outside agencies for convenience and comfort
- In-house activities
- Community outings
- Mobility assistance
- Morning and nighttime assistance
- Inclusive rates